What is Recovery Coaching?
Recovery Coaching is a Peer-to-Peer support service, defined as the process of receiving assistance from individuals with similar conditions or circumstances and who have achieved long-term recovery from alcohol, and/or other drug-related problems.
Recovery Coaching Services was founded in 2013 by the Henry Family to assist with those suffering from Substance use disorders.
We have 12 Certified Recovery Specialist (8 Females & 4 Males) This includes 5 bilingual/Bicultural Certified Recovery Specialist.
• Care: Our actions are driven by concern and loyalty to those we serve.
• Compassion: As peers, we are empathetic to the challenges faced by individuals and families in the early stages of recovery from the devastating impact of addiction
• Commitment: We are dedicated to our mission and to those individuals and families we serve.
• Integrity: Each associate and business partner of RCS adheres to upstanding code of professional and industry ethics, and strictly follows the Code of Ethics of the Pennsylvania Certification Board.
• Excellence: We are outcome based and dedicated to continuous quality improvement.