- Perform intakes
- Develop individual plans with participants
- Meet with individuals, and families, on a scheduled basis, per individual’s personal Recovery Coaching Plan
- Maintain required individual progress report records, providing scheduled updates to supervisor and others as specified in RCS contract
- Closely interact with individuals in accomplishing their plan goals and objectives (e.g. accompanying individuals to court, getting individuals connected with a recovery pathway, help coordinate education and employment needs, housing, etc.)
- Closely coordinate with individual’s support team
- Assist in planning and facilitating group activities (recreational and therapeutic)
- Recommend and coordinate individual referrals to outside social services, medical, and other resources
- Minimum two (2) years of experience within the industry. Experience working in a team environment
- At a minimum, Certification of Recovery Specialist (CRS) or in process of obtaining certification. Willing to advance personal and professional development
- Maintain all certifications, as required
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with strong listening skills.
$15-20 hr. (depending on the experience)
If interested please contact us and attach your resume.